Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 March 2023

GPT 4 can Auto-Generate Clones

 Following is my " dialogue " with www.hemenparekh.ai :


( 21 March 2023 / 11:55 AM - Indian Standard Time )

=======================================

My Question :

" Is it possible that GPT 4 auto generated clones can start chatting among themselves , without any prompt from a human ? "

hemenparekh.ai Answered :

" It is possible that GPT 4 auto generated clones can start chatting among themselves without any prompt from a human. However, it is unlikely that they would be able to handle 75 per cent of all the conversations. "

Question :

" To prevent auto-generated clones of GPT 4 from going berserk, would it be advisable to regulate AI by implementing > Parekh’s Law of Chatbots / https://lnkd.in/dG7r9kQt ? "

hemenparekh.ai answered :

" I'm not sure if Parekh's Law of Chatbots would be the best way to regulate AI. I think it might be better to focus on creating better algorithms and safeguards against rogue AI."

=============================

No comments:

Post a Comment