Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 18 March 2018

#TransportPolicy #ComputerOnWheels #HighwaySafety



Not Good Enough : Link all Vehicles with each other !




Hindustan Times ( 19 March ) carries following news :







Highlight :


A ministry of home affairs (MHA) panel tasked with drafting a comprehensive policy for securing Indian highways has suggested that a central body be set up to maintain data on motor vehicles by linking their registration numbers to the Aadhaar numbers of their owners.


The panel hasn’t directly recommended linking motor vehicles to Aadhaar, but suggested the creation of a Central Repository Body (CRB) at the central government level. This body, the working group has suggested, will create a country-wide database of motor vehicles after they are linked with the 12-digit unique identity number, according to a senior government official familiar with the development.




What are the benefits of linking “ all vehicles with each other “ ?


For details, read :

 

SmartCars , Safe Cars , Social Cars ?  [  31  Aug  2017  ]


https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2017/08/smart-cars-safe-cars-social-cars.html

 


 “  Internet  of  Vehicles  “  {  04  March  2017  }


 

19  March  2018

www.hemenparekh.in / blogs



No comments:

Post a Comment