Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 June 2019

Q E D


Q  E   D



QED is an abbreviation of the Latin words "Quod Erat Demonstrandum" which loosely translated means "that which was to be demonstrated". 


It is usually placed at the end of a mathematical proof to indicate that the proof is complete.





Feedback sent through > 




Dear  Shri R S Sharmaji,



You have done a tremendous job , Congratulations on simplifying the selection process and for bringing in unprecedented transparency in , what was so far , an EVIL SECRET on part of the TV Broadcasting Industry



With this initiative , you have set an example to all other REGULATORS of businesses



One suggestion :



Push through an INTEGRATION of your platform with the E Com web sites of all those TV Broadcasters , whereby both become a MIRROR IMAGE of the selections ( database ), and payments made / account status ,  made by each and every TV Subscriber . Today , these remain a mystery to TRAI



Thanking you once again for this shining example of E-Governance  !



===========================================
08 June 2019
hcp@Recruitguru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment