Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 21 January 2022

Thank You, Nitinbhai Gadkariji ,

 


 

Indian citizen expected from you,  “ Out of the Box / Bold  “ thinking, when they read :

 

Govt moving to allow common citizens to invest in infra projects : Nitin Gadkari / BL / 22 Jan 2022

Extract :

The Government is awaiting SEBI’s approval for enabling common citizens to invest at least Rs 1 lakh in infrastructure projects under a new model for asset monetisation, Nitin Gadkari, Minister for Road Transport and Highways said on Friday

“ Most pension fund and foreign investors are investing in projects. But we should take the cooperation of Indian people, particularly those who can invest a minimum of Rs 1 lakh in road projects, for which we have already developed a NEW MODEL.

We are awaiting approval from SEBI so that the common man can invest in NHAI ( National Highway Authority of India )

We are trying to give him an assured income of 7.5 – 8 per cent

My interest is to give benefit to the poor people who can invest in their economy because, in India, we have problems in pension, insurance and share economy “

For that reason, the Minister said, if small people can invest in infrastructure and get 7.5 – 8 per cent interest, it can be a GREAT THING for them – to contribute to infrastructure development and benefit from it too

 

Dear Shri Gadkariji,

 

About a month ago, you had announced this “ intention “ in Rajya Sabha


At that time, you talked about an “ interest rate “ of 6 % . Now you talk about 7.5 – 8 % ( new model ? )


Till the details of your proposal ( awaiting SEBI approval ) are made public, it continues to look , not much different than a FIXED DEPOSIT scheme , which is unlikely to raise Rs 100 Lakh x Crore that you need for planned highways


 I urge you to stop tinkering and adopt the scheme which I earlier suggested in my following e-mail :


 Congratulations, Nitinbhai ……………………. [  15 Dec 2021 ]


 With regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  22 Jan 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment