Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Thank You Narendrabhai

 


 

 

What For ?

For implementing my 8 year old suggestion

 

What suggestion ?

E - Governance ? …………………[ 03 Apr 2014 ] , where I suggested as follows :

 

 

What will help  ?

  

 Dismantling of individual departmental databases

 

#   Merging of all Agency-wise databases into a SINGLE / UNIQUE database

 

#   All Agencies to enter their findings / data / info into this COMMON

     DATABASE, with nothing preserved on local computers

 

 #   All data-entry FORMS to be ONLINE. No paper forms at all

 

 All local computers connected to ultra-secure Network ( Encrypted )

 

 #  " Access Rights " to individuals , based on Biometric Identification

 

 

Where did you hear about your suggestion getting implemented ?

 

Draft Data Accessibility and Use policy proposes India Data Office for streamlining Govt Data Access

( Eco Times  /  22 Feb 2022 )



Extract :


Ø  All central and state government bodies will have to compulsorily share data with each other to create a  COMMON SEARCHABLE DATABASE “, according to a draft Policy Document 

Ø  The document released on Monday by the Ministry of Electronics and IT ( MeITY ), has proposed an India Data Office ( IDO ) with the idea of streamlining and CONSOLIDATING data access, and sharing Public Data Repositories across government and other stakeholders


The policy will apply to all data and information generated, created, collected or archived by the Central Government and authorized Agencies


 MY  TAKE   :


E - Governance ?

-       was just one of the 30 suggestions that I sent on 06 Nov 2014 , to :

        #  PM Shri Modiji   

        #  Smt Sitharaman

         #  Shri Amitabh Kant ( DIPP )

         #  Shri Shailendra Singh ( DIPP )

     [  hard-copy folders sent by courier to their offices ]

 

It is a matter of great satisfaction that these high-ranking officers of NDA government not only read my suggestions but went ahead and implemented some of these ( of course, with modifications )


To know which ones got implemented , do look up my covering letter to Shri Modiji at :

      TRANSFORMING   INDIA

 

With regards,

Hemen parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com / 24 Feb 2022

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment