Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 August 2022

Congratulations , Aditya Swamy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aditya,

 

At the outset, congratulations on the launch of Street View


About this feature, Hindustan Times ( 28 July ) reported following :

 

 

#  15 YEARS    to develop this functionality

 

#  220 billion   street view images collected

 

#  100 +         countries and territories data collected from

 

 

There is no mention of the Number of Vehicles equipped with roof mounted cameras, and the number of kilometres these vehicles had to travel

 

Obviously, this gigantic project must have cost Google, billions of dollars

 

 

How about getting 400 billion street views in 1 YEAR ? and at insignificant cost ?

 

 

Here is how :

 

#   Miniaturize that ( vehicle mounted )  camera

 

#   Integrate such miniaturized cameras in the next version of

     Google Glass

 

     

 

#   Give away Google Glasses FREE to poor people all around the World

 

#   For every hour these poor people walk around their respective towns

     , capturing Street Views , pay them ($ 1 per hour of Video

      Upload onto Google Server, time stamped and with person wearing

      also recording in His / her voice , details of what he / she sees )

 

 

        

Since my past e-mails to Sundar Pichai seems to have landed in his SPAM folder, I request you to forward my above suggestion to him

 

With regards

 

hemen parekh

 

 

hcp@RecrutGuru.com  /  08 Aug 2022


==================================

Added on 04 Sept 2022 :


Google's immersive Street View could be glimpse of metaverse


No comments:

Post a Comment