Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Better Sense Prevails

 


 

A few months ago, some govt department ( I believe it was Transport Ministry ) , came out with a rule which implied that I can sell my car ( as pre-owned ), ONLY to a registered Car Dealer – and not directly  to another private buyer

That made me write following email to our Cabinet Ministers :

 

Ø  Sorry, I cannot sell my house to YOU ! ………………….[ 20 Sept 2022 ]

Extract :

Under the new rules,

#  the vehicle sale will be executed through a dealer, and

#  there will be no link between the original owner and the new buyer.

 ==============================================

Following news report appearing in today’s news papers, does NOT seem to prohibit a person from selling his ( pre-owned ) car to another private buyer

Of course, the meticulous procedure prescribed in this report is highly welcome :

 

Ø  Pre-owned vehicles: Government notifies new rules for used car / bike dealers

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  29 Dec 2022

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment