Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 27 July 2026

Examination And Testing [ EAT ] Commission of India Bill – 2026

 



 

Dear Lok Sabha Sansads :

 

In another hour, you will engage in a debate about a bill meant to punish Paper Leak Mafia

I hope , with any amendments suggested by you, that bill will be passed by the house , by evening

Like most other laws , this law too will be CURATIVE in nature

It will “ define “ a crime and then “ prescribe “ a punishment, should someone commits that crime

But it cannot “ prevent “ a crime from taking place !

It is not PREVENTIVE in nature . So be it

 

But next, I urge you to take up ( for debate / discussion / passing ) :

 

 Examination And Testing [ EAT ] Commission of India ( Constitutional Amendment Bill – 2026 )

 

A law aimed at PREVENTING a crime ( Paper Leakage ) from taking place

For a conceptual FRAMEWORK of my proposal , please study :

 CTC = Central Testing Commission / A Proposed Framework

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.ntaNEET.net  /  28 July 2026

 

References :

> No More Exam Paper Leaks ? YES .. 22 July 2026

 

> Missing the Wood for the Tree  ..  24 July 2026

 

> Exam Integrity: Beyond Just Jail .. 24 July 2026

 

> A Streetcar named NEET  .. 24 July 2026

 

> Agenda for Tomorrow - and for " Day after Tomorrow " ?.. 25 July 2026

 

> Full Circle for Dharmendra Pradhan .. 26 July 2026

 

> Beyond Heroes: A New Beginning .. 25 July 2026

 

> Navigating Change in Education .. 25 July 2026

 

> Dear Shri Nilekaniji : Proposal for Structural Reform of NTA .. 26 July 2026

 

> Building a Resilient NTA .. 26 July 2026

 

> How to get all stakeholders to support CTC [ Central Testing Commission ].. 27 July 2026

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment