Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 June 2018

Connecting Everything ?




China wants to connect EVERY THING



*  Countries  (  OBOR  )




*  Power  Generating  Stations
 
 


*  Vehicles 
  




*  Citizens






*  Currency




*   World  Trade




China is consuming nearly 50 % of the World’s STEEL and CEMENT


It has also near monopoly in RARE EARTHS ( including  Lithium  for Electric Car Batteries )


On top of this , China is buying up MINES ( of all kinds of minerals ) , in Africa , in return for heavy investment in local infrastructure projects in those African countries


Any guesses about “ What next ? “



15  June  2018



==================================================================

Added on 08  Dec  2019 :

China due to introduce face scans for mobile users

  


No comments:

Post a Comment