Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 June 2018

#Google #ArtificialIntelligence #AI


Sundar Pichai’s  seven  “Principles of AI “  ?




We have all heard of Isaac Asimov’s three  Laws of Robotics



Now comes Google CEO , Sundar’s seven “ Principles of AI “ ( I suppose, Sundar will want to wait for these to become LAWS  )






These are :

1.   Socially Beneficial

2.   Avoid Discrimination and Bias

3.   Safety Checks

4.   Accountability

5.   Incorporation of Privacy Design Principles

6.   High Standards of Scientific Excellence

7.   Checking Abusive Application

     Google will check the abusive application of AI by carefully assessing the purpose of a

     technology, uniqueness and accessibility, the scale of impact and the nature of the

     company’s involvement in a project.


 

This announcement on part of Google , is indeed , a good beginning



I do hope that , in course of time , Google will expand this list to add :



8.  AI application to “ Counter Terrorism



   




9 . AI application to “ Alleviate Pain



=========================================



Dear Sundar,

I urge you to take up my suggestions at the forum ,


Partnership On AI





09  June  2018





No comments:

Post a Comment