Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 December 2017

Equalizing / Distributing / Transferring , Pain ?




And , may be pleasure as well  ?



A familiar dialogue in my home goes :

Wife :
I have a terrible headache
Me :
Take an aspirin tablet
Wife :
It has bad side-effects
Me :
I wish I can touch your forehead and let your pain flow into my hand
Wife :
Why don’t you invent such a mechanism ? . It will equalize pain and pleasure , among all the inhabitants of the Earth and ( even ) reduce poverty
Me :
How come ?
Wife :
Millions of jobless poor people will be ready to “ accept “ the pains suffered by rich people , for a fee { Mild Cold for $ 10 / Migraine Headache for $ 50 / Stomach Ache for $ 100 …etc } . Got the idea ?
Me :
Oh ! I see . A simple mechanism to “ transfer “ the pains being suffered by those 1 % of the World’s people who control 58 % of world’s wealth , to the other 99 % of the population , for a price ?
Wife :
And the beauty of my suggestion is : along with the transfer of pain , that wealth-inequality will also get slightly corrected and our government would not have to worry about skilling 500 million youth in 5 years and create 120 million jobs in 10 years ( or else face prospect of losing the 2019 general election ! )
Me :
Hey ! This is revolutionary and far better than “ Organ Donation “ from a dead person to a living person . Here , it is from one “ living “ to another “ living “ – and without waiting your turn ! And, from / to , your person of choice !
Wife :
Now don’t be surprised if many Start-Ups come forward to launch web sites such as :
online E-Com platforms for Buyers and Sellers , quite like Job Portals and Dating / Marriage Sites
Me :
And that would enable our poor people to compete with poor people everywhere for a share of this very lucrative market . But the best part is :

·         Technology is advancing at such a rapid rate that these “ transfers “ ( of Pain and Pleasure ), can be done remotely across oceans , using Holograms / Hepatic Devices / Brain Computer Interfaces /  VR headsets / whatever else you can think of

·         Such “ Buying / Selling “ of “ Services “ cannot be regulated by WTO ( free for all )

·         There can be no levy of any “ Import Duty / Dumping Duty “ on cross-border transfers


Of course , If Shri Arun Jaitleyji comes to know about this possibility , he may impose a nominal GST of 1 % on such “ Sales Incomes “ ! Except that he would not know from whom to collect the tax since the Seller pays and the Buyer ( of pain ) receives the payment !

Of course , it would work if I am “ Selling ( sharing ? ) pleasure “ for a price with those millions of “ depressed ( but rich ) persons “ of the World except what “ pleasures “ can the poor sell to the rich ?

Wife :
I think you are reading too much of what Peter Diamandis’s  ( http://www.diamandis.com/ )
and  Ray Kurzweil’s ( http://www.kurzweilai.net/ ) ,  writings  about future
Why don’t you look up : https://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/ie-5 : , to realize that it was our very
 own Babar who was the first to invent this technology of “ Pain Transfer “ ?

Poor  Guy !  If we had a Patent Office then , he would have minted a ton of Gold Mohurs !

Me :
If you have any doubt about my prediction , read :





04  Dec  2017


No comments:

Post a Comment