Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 July 2022

Great Show : Will soon become Greatest Show on Earth

 

 


 

 


Context :

 

 

Varanasi: Floating swimming pool will be built in the middle of the Ganges, the ghat will be able to see the waves of the Ganges with bath




Extract :

 

 


There will be two swimming pools on this jetty, whose depth will be 4 to 5 feet

 and this will not harm the Ganga in any way.


Safety standards have also been taken care of in this floating swimming pool for

 the devotees. In the lower part of the pool, there will be a stainless steel mesh

 for safety, on which the feet of the devotees will not slip. Apart from this, pure

 Ganga water will be continuously in this pool through this mesh. There will also

 be a provision of relief boats at either end of the floating swimming pool built on

 the jetty.


===============================================


MY  TAKE  :

 

The Administration of Varanasi deserves congratulations for this “

Pilgrim-friendly “ innovation


I hope this first small step would lead to implementation of my other

suggestions ( re : Ease of Washing Away Sins through Ganga-Snan ) ,

described at :

 

Ø  THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH ………………( 25 Aug 2018 )


 

With Regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  06 July 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment