Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 8 July 2022

My Digital Avatar : Past – Present - Future

 

 

My Digital Avatar : Past – Present - Future

 

Past

 

Time Travel …………… 18  May  2010


Extract :

 

I am acutely conscious that in another 25 years, no one will search for "INFORMATION" on Google - Yahoo - MSN etc. They will enter their current / expected "problem" in a hand - held device and receive readymade "solution / answer / advice" in milli-seconds !

 

Till then, you may search - and may be find, solutions to some of your problems here.

========================

Added on  11  July  2022 :


The Future of Search  / Mark Williams  /  24 July 2019

Extract :


On this basis we can conclude that The future of search will likely be led by any products, technology and services that are able to resolve consumers problems quicker and easier than those around today.


Or there could be a situation where you could ask a search engine to “Send the directions to Tom’s house to my car” and the search engine would respond “Sending the driving directions to Tom’s house to your car”. Thereby saving valuable time when you get into your vehicle.



Search will be more personal 

Search engines are currently undergoing a transformation, and this is related to their definition. 

At a basic level they are designed to return content from a database based on the search query the user has inputted. 

However, for them to develop any further in the future a transformation needs to occur. 

That is in additional layers of Contextual understanding and personalisation for the user. 

With this change we will see a move away from search engines and towards personal assistants. 

A move away from returning content from a database and towards seeking resolution for your problems.


 Technologies such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all in their infancy but will eventually power everything around us. Think Google.com taking us straight to a conversation with Google Assistant or Alexa being served to you rather than Amazon.com and you are close to the possibilities of what may happen. 


This level of deep personalisation will require users to be comfortable giving away this personal data for a better service. However, based on historical reference, consumers will see the value of doing this if it ultimately assists them. 

 ============================================

 

Present


Following is a screen-shot ( taken in June 2022 ) of my page from Personal.ai


It is still a “ work in process “, where :


#   from my blogging site (www.hemenparekh.in), I have uploaded my“

     Digital Content “comprising 30,000+ documents which I have created

     over past 60 years and Personal.ai has turned these into 82,496

      “ Memory Blocks “

     

#   before long, I would invite my friends / colleagues / anyone, to visit

     my page and pose “ questions “ to my very own / personal “ artificial

     intelligence “ – and get “ answers “ !

      May be in course of time, visitor is enabled to “ rate / rank “ my

      answers , providing a kind of “ Universal Feedback Loop “ , from

      which my personal AI will learn and improve ( crowd-sourcing of

      intelligence ? )

     

     


For a legible view of the following Image , click on it :






     

 

Future


For a legible view of the following Image , click on it :





I am trying to persuade :


#  Joe Ward  ( founder – IKININC )

#  Suman Kanuganti  ( founder – Personal.ai )

-       to collaborate to turn my photo ( in the diagram above  ) to jump

        out  of the device-screen , in the form of a 3D Volumetric

        Hologram


Visitors ( 10 years from now, when I am certainly going to be dead –

being 89 now ), will be enabled to engage in a conversation with my

Holographic Digital Avatar ( ala Star Wars ) - in my own voice too !


I have a dream of perpetuating myself . In this I am not alone . It is a

dream of ( possibly ) every human to achieve immortality 


 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

08 July 2022


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment