Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Plastic Pollution Solution

 

Dear Neha Jain ,

 

 

[ Founder & CEO, Zerocircle – Mumbai ]

 

Just came across following article about your invention :

 

An-alternative-to-plastic-pollution-that-has-risen-from-the-seas


 

 

Congratulations for finding an eco-friendly solution for replacing single use plastic used for packaging

 

I hope your innovation , soon translates into large scale commercial production

 

In this context, you might like to look up my following emails to our Cabinet Ministers :


Procuring Technology for “ Recycling of Plastics “…[ 19 Feb 2022 ]

 

Ø  Plastics  :  Time  to  strike a  deal  ?..................   [ 16 Apr 2018 ]

 

Plastic  :  Refusing  to  fade  away ………………………..[ 05 Apr 2018 ]


Kenya shows the Way ………………………………………………[ 30 Aug 2017 ]


Plastic Skyscrapers ? ……………………………………………….[ 15 Mar 2017 ]


Discourage Plastics : Encourage Greed ………………….[ 21 Mar 2016 ]


 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

Mumbai

 

Hcp@RecruitGuru.com   /   www.hemenparekh.in /  05 May 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment