Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 May 2022

Poor People of Pushkar

 


 

I mean poor people of all Urban areas of Rajasthan

I have only sympathy for you

May be 3 months ago, I got overjoyed and sent following e-mail :

Ø  Thank You, Shri Gehlot : On behalf of URBAN poor      [ 02 Mar 2022 ]

 

Then I found today's Hindustan Times , carrying following advt on its front page :






 Then I visited : www.lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in 

But, found no details of this Scheme ( IGUEG ). Upon search, I got these results :

 

Ø  http://www.lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/udh/en/search-result.html?q=IGUEG+scheme&search-button=

 

Ø  http://www.lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/udh/lsg-jaipur/en/home.html#

 

 If this is the condition of official portal of Rajasthan Govt , on the day of advertising ( which must have cost Rs 2 Crore ? ), then I pity those jobseeking poor of Rajasthan !



Now , I will try sending e-mails to following officers ( of course, I do NOT expect any reply ! ) :



#   dlb.lsg@rajasthan.gov.in

Ø 

#   itcelldlb.jaipur@rajasthan.gov.in



It is said :  "  well begun is half done "



Is there any saying such as :  " ill-begun never gets done "  ?

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh  /  hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  22 May 2022

 

Related Reading :

 

Ø  Thank You, Shri Jayant Sinhaji …………. [  19 May 2022  ]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment