Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 May 2022

REAL TIME ATTENDANCE using NATIONAL MOBILE MONITORING SYSTEM ,

 Mobile-monitoring will dilute MGNREGS , say agri unions


https://lnkd.in/dCfjkVR2
=======================================
Extract :

A platform of five unions of agriculture workers has said that the Union Rural Development Ministry's decision to use the :

NATIONAL MOBILE MONITORING SYSTEM ,

to take REAL TIME ATTENDANCE of MGNREGS workers is an attempt to further dilute the Scheme

The leaders of five Unions told reporters here that the MONITORING SYSTEM is unnecessary as the works under MGNREGS are piece works

=======================================

Dear Shri Giriraj Singhji

( Minister for Rural Development / minister.rd@gov.in )

Thanks for implementing :

-----------------------------------

MAD goes to Mandi ( 02 Jan 2020 )

https://lnkd.in/gYFxSNf

------------------------------------

From BAD to MAD ( 01 June 2016 )

https://lnkd.in/ebf8pSZ

-----------------------------------------

I urge you to convince your Cabinet Colleagues to implement this MOBILE BASED ATTENDANCE SYSTEM ,

to all business / industrial establishments of India

with regards,

hemen parekh / hcp@RecruitGuru.com / 05 May 2022

==========================
#development #business #india #leaders #agriculture #attendanc #mobile #biometric

No comments:

Post a Comment