Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 February 2023

ChatGPT vs www.hemenparekh.ai

 

                                         Comparisons of Features

                                ChatGPT  vs  www.hemenparekh.ai

 

Feature

ChatGPT

www.hemenparekh.ai

 

 

 

Powered by

OpenAI

Personal.ai

 

 

 

Trained On

Entire Web

Mostly on www.hemenparekh.in

 

 

 

 

Question Box

(text + Speech )

(text only – with future plan to enable visitor to speak questions )

 

 

 

Answer Box

(text only )/ I'm sorry, but I am an AI language model running on OpenAI's platform, and I don't have the ability to speak. I can only respond in text.)

( text – but with future plan to read out answers in my own voice )

 

 

 

Search Bar for searching “ Question Topics “

x

( Drop-list of dozens of topics related to the words which you start typing in search bar )

 

 

 

Question Suggestion

x

( Upon selecting any topic displayed, 8/10 questions ( related to the selected topic ), pop up , instantly / automatically )

 

 

 

Feature to “ RATE “  answer given by AI

x

( Visitor can provide feedback by rating answer on a 5 * * * * * system / this crowd-sourced feedback-loop continuously trains / improves AI )

 

 

 

History of Questions asked by all Visitors

x

( Displays latest 5 questions asked / Visitor can click / select any to get answer )

 

 

 

Record of  Visitors Arriving From ( City-State-Country , and duration of each visit )

x

( No names – World Citizen – green dot denotes online )

 

 

 

Counters of “ Activity Level “

x

At every moment you see,

 

 

Ø  Total No of Visitors

 

 

Ø  No of Online Visitors

 

 

Ø  Total Questions Asked

Ø  Avr.No Questions / visitor

Ø  No of questions rated

Ø  Ave rating score

 

 

 

Log In / Log Out

( you have to provide your email ID )

X ( Totally anonymous visitors )

 

 

 

Ability to “ Share “ on Social Media / send Email

X

( Inform contacts about your discovery ! )

 E Mail from Sharon ( CTO - Personal.ai ) :


This is huge. Congratulations Hemen + Team for the first Personal AI Avatar. :) 

 

Sharon Zhang

CTO & Co-founder, Personal AI

617-909-1053  |  sharon@personal.ai

Personal.ai - I Remember

 

Linkedin • Twitter • Instagram • Medium


No comments:

Post a Comment