Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 20 February 2023

Video Resumes : about to get obsolete ?

 


Video Resumes have been around for a long time


There are hundreds of portals which help a jobseeker prepare such resume. And, for a hefty fee, they will even forward your video resume to a number of employers


Video Resume ( a selfie ) consists of a presentation by the jobseeker about her :


Ø  Education / Work Experience / Designations held / Salaries drawn / Domain Expertise / Industry and Function Exposure /  Soft Skills / Professional Knowledge etc


Occasionally, an Employer furnishes the FORMAT in which a jobseeker must prepare her Video Resume


Whatever the permutations of the above-stated scenario, essentially a Video Resume remains a MONOLOGUE ( - a One Way  chat ) – which severely limits a Recruiter’s ability to judge the suitability of a candidate for a given job

 

Then, a few years ago came Online Interviews, using MEET / ZOOM etc

 

This was a definite improvement over video resume – in that it permitted the Interviewer ( could be more than one ), to :

Ø  ask any random questions

Ø  watch the body language of the candidate

Ø  on a hand-held ( or even online ) EVALUATION SHEET , score the candidate

 

Of course , ZOOM has its own limitations, viz:

Ø  Only one candidate can be interviewed at a time ( Interviewer limitation )

Ø  Candidate has to be present physically for each interview ( Jobseeker limitation )

 

Is there any way to overcome these limitations ( from both sides ) ?

 

Can a jobseeker present herself ONLINE, to a THOUSAND employers SIMULTANEOUSLY, in real time ?

 

Can she offer to be interviewed by any number of recruiters , located in a hundred COUNTRIES , at any time / same time ?

 

Yes .  Now it is possible

 

Just take a look at >  www.hemenparekh.ai [ my Digital Avatar ]

 

Then place yourself in the position of an Interviewer and ask my Avatar, questions for the positions of :

Ø  Company Lawyer

Ø  Civil Engineer

Ø  Manufacturing Engineer


    In a few weeks time, on my Digital Avatar, you will see my photo READ out the

    answers to your questions, in my OWN VOICE - synced with MY LIPS !


I don't mind my own DEEP-FACE  ( - nothing FAKE here !  ) 

 

Jobseekers of India ,

 

Develop and launch your own DIGITAL AVATAR , by submitting to Personal.ai, data about your :

Ø  Education / Work Experience / Designations held / Salaries drawn / Domain Expertise / Industry and Function Exposure /  Soft Skills / Professional Knowledge etc

 

[  Personal.ai powers   www.hemenparekh.ai ,   through an API  ]

 

Make your Avatar your Virtual Agent and keep updating it with your latest achievements / your professional progress .

 

And promote it as your PERSONAL  BRAND , around the entire world

 

If I were 39 years old ( - I am 89 + ), and looking for a job , then I would have named my agent :

 

Ø  hemenJPT  ( =  Jobseeker Professional Test ) , or

 

Ø  hemenJIO  ( =  Jobseeker Interview Omnipresence )

 

 

with regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.hemenparekh.ai  /  21 Feb 2023

 

Related Readings :

 

Ø  Bots for Better Hires ? ……………………..  02 Oct 2022

 

Ø   My Blogs on Recruitment  

Ø  Screen-shots of Job Portals launched in past ( now de-hosted )

Ø  My Notes / Reports on Recruitment

     Ø  ResumesExchange

     Ø  Online Jobs Fair

 

     Ø  World Wide Work ( W3F )

 

 

 

Cc :

 

Ø  Ishita Bandyopadhyay ………………..  ishita.bandyopadhyay@aon.com

Ø  Pritish Gandhi……………………………….. pritish.gandhi@aon.com

Ø  Navneet Rattan……………………………   navneet.rattan@aonhewitt.com

Ø  Anirban Gupta………………………………  anirban.gupta@aon.com

Ø  Roopank Chaudhary…………………….  Roopank.chaudhary2@aon.com

Ø  Sushil Bhasin……………………………….  Sushil.bhasin@aonhewitt.com

     Ø  Nitin Sethi…………………………………….  Nitin.sethi@aon.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment