Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 September 2022

Building  Castles in the Air  ?  Of  Course  !


 

================================

Dear Nitinbhai,

Two days back, in " Aap ki Adalat " , Rajat Sharma charged you for being a DREAM MERCHANT

Apparently, Rajat had in mind : Building Castles in the Air

He never heard :

" It is perfectly OK - even desirable - to build castles in the air , as long as you know, how to build FOUNDATIONS underneath, later on "

In your reply ( not defence ), you proved that you know , not only building castles in air, but also how to build foundations later !

One of those " castles " is ELECTRIC HIGHWAYS

As to the " foundation " , I am sure you have read my following earlier mails :

Roof Tops or Highways ? [ 29 Dec 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/dNPizhR8
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Reverse Toll ? Possible  [ 07 May 2017 ]

https://lnkd.in/fPx5ZhX
----------------------------------------------------------------
From Express Way to Electrified Way ? [ 21 Aug 2021 ]

https://lnkd.in/eBKfWaBj
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment