Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Lithium-ion Battery Recycling

 Lithium-ion  Battery  Recycling


--------------------------------------

Tue 13-09-2022 11:17

'utkarsh@batx.in'; 'utkarsh.roxfort@gmail.com'; 'vikrant@batx.in';'info@batx.in'


--------------------------------------

Dear Utkarsh / Vikrant,

 

 

Just came across following article about your innovation :

 

BatX Energies powers up Li-on recycling 

 

And also visited your web site

 

Congratulations for your solution which will go a long way to minimize India’s dependence on foreign countries ( mainly, China ) for supplies of Lithium raw material

 

I wish you all luck in quickly scaling up your production facilities to 10,000 tpa

 

I suppose , while formulating your production plans, you may have based yourself on “ locally available “ discharged ( used up ) Li-ion batteries

 

 

But your innovation has the potential to “ launch “ ( and in a big way ), an entire “ Li Recycling Industry “ , IF , it offers this service to the EV companies of the entire world

 

That could well amount to a few MILLION tons of Li-ion batteries arriving on India’s shores in ship-loads  !

 

For a glimpse of what I am hinting at, you might want to look up the following E Mails sent to our Cabinet Ministers / State Chief Ministers / NITI Aayog etc :

 

Ø Car Grave-Yard of World ?  …[ 14  Feb  2018 ]

 

Ø Rename it , “ Vehicle Recycle Policy “[ 08 Aug 2018 ]

 

Ø E-Waste : Converting a Threat into Opportunity

 [ 04 July 2020 ]

 

Ø Alang : Junkyard ? Scrapyard ? SaveYard ?

 [  12  Dec  2020  ]

 

Ø Vehicle Scrapping : From Policy to Practice ……….  [

[ 11  Apr  2021  ]

 

Ø Procuring Technology for “ E Waste Recycling

“ [  26  Feb  2022  ]

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  www.hemenparekh.in

 


No comments:

Post a Comment