Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 17 September 2022

Thank You, Shri Narayan Raneji

 


 

What for ?

For integrating Udyam ( registration portal for MSME ) with National Career Service ( NCS ) job portal

Context :

Udyam platform integrated with job portal NCS to ensure easier access of workforce data for MSME

{ ET – 15 Sept 2022 }

Extract :

He said the integration of the Udyam portal with that of National Career Service { NCS } is an opportunity for the MSME sector to have access to the employable manpower database of NCS

 


MY  TAKE :

 

 

My suggestions in this regard are covered by following e-mails :

 

Ø  National Career Service Portal ……………………………..[ 21 July 2015 ]

 

Ø  TOWARDS A NATIONAL JOB PORTAL ?............... [ 07 Feb 2016 ]

 

Ø  Credible Data on Job Creation ? Here is How……… [ 09 May 2017 ]

 

Ø  Will Chatbots take away Jobs ? …………………………….[ 24 June 2017 ]

 

Ø  National Recruitment Agency ( NRA ) …………………..[ 02 Feb 2020 ]

 

Ø  Consortium of Indian Job Portals : a First Step ……[ 04 Aug 2020 ]

 

Ø  World Wide Work ( W3F )…………………………………….. [ 17 June 2015 ]

 

          Congratulations, Pramod Vermaji ,                       [ 25 Dec 2021 ]

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  17  Sept  2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment