Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 27 July 2026

How to get all stakeholders to support CTC [ Central Testing Commission ]

 I asked " SearchMyBlogs.IndiaAGI.ai ( 27 July 2026 ) :


Hey Twin . Take a look at this news :

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/national/nandan-nilekani-to-head-

high-powered-task-force-on-nta-exam-reforms-pm/article71269955.ece //

I want the task force to involve all the stakeholders ( students - Teachers -

Educationists etc ) in arriving at a " participatory consensus " decision to adopt my

proposal of Central Testing Commission ( CTC ) , outlined at >

https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2026/07/ctc-central-testing-commission-proposed.html //

If I am Nandan Nilekani , how should I go about getting everybody's " Buy In " ? "



My Twin replied :

" If you were in Nandan Nilekani’s position heading the task force on NTA exam

 reforms, the key to building "participatory consensus" for your Central Testing

 Commission (CTC) proposal lies in moving from top-down policy to a transparent,

 data-driven, and multi-stakeholder "platform" approach.


Drawing from your own long-standing methodology for consensus-building and

 system reform, here is how you should structure the engagement to gain buy-in:


1. Define the Framework of "Open Consensus"

Your past work emphasizes that consensus is best achieved through total

 openness and rigorous process

Emails (Others) - "FW: THE LAST - AND LASTING - CHANCE" - 2019-03-01.



2. Engage Stakeholders via "Proof of Concept"

To win over students, teachers, and educationists, you must move beyond rhetoric.


  • Address Equity Early: 
  • Proactively invite critics (who worry about the digital divide) to help design the
  •  "Hybrid Model" or supervised ICT labs, ensuring that the CTC is not seen as
  •  "CBT-for-those-who-can-afford-it"
  • Blog - "CBT and NEET: My View" - 2026-05-01.

3. Institutionalize Accountability (The "Citizen Charter" Model)


Stakeholders will "buy in" only if they believe the system is fair and permanent,

 not just a reactive fix Blog - "NTA Appointments, NEET Uproar" - 2026-05-01.


4. Direct Outreach to the PMO

Your strategy for major shifts (like the Ayodhya or 2019 Manifesto suggestions)

 always includes direct, transparent appeals to the highest level of leadership to

 cut through bureaucratic inertia

Emails (Others) - "FW: THE LAST - AND LASTING - CHANCE" - 2019-03-01.



Sources

#TitleDateAbout
1FW: EmpowerMSME.com2018-02-01Advocates for building demos to win stakeholder support for new initiatives.
2FW: SUGGESTION FOR 2019 ELECTION MANIFESTO2018-11-01Suggests using quantifiable targets and third-party measurement to build trust.
3FW: THE LAST - AND LASTING - CHANCE2019-03-01Details a process for consensus-building involving total transparency and audio-video recording.
4Why the Education Ministry Is Right to Push NTA2025-09-01Emphasizes the need for public mock-tests and transparent inquiry to build public confidence.
5CBT and NEET: My View2026-05-01Argues that CBT success requires equity measures and human oversight alongside technology.
6Dear Shri Modiji: from Supreme Court, NEET ball has landed in YOUR court2026-05-01Urges the PM to adopt a fully paperless, zero-human-intervention testing system.
7NTA Appointments, NEET Uproar2026-05-01Calls for leadership that delivers transparent forensics and hardened technical safeguards.
8WORKING IN PARALLEL ?2024-03-01Discusses the power of digital platforms for cross-sectoral collaboration and decision-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment