Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Agenda for Tomorrow - and for " Day after Tomorrow " ?

 




Dear PM Shri Modiji :


In the aftermath of NEET Paper Leakage agitation, tomorrow Govt will introduce in Lok Sabha, a bill :

"  Prevention of Exam Paper Leakage Bill - 2026 " ( - not the exact description )

It is designed to catch / punish Paper Leak Mafia for their " Acts of Commission "

Acts of Commission = Stealing / Leaking / Selling of Exam Papers

This is a welcome step

But it fails to catch / punish persons who commit " Acts of Omission "

Acts of Omission = Failing to take pro-active Actions which would prevent Acts of Commission

In the present case, that would apply to those Officers of Education Ministry / NTA who :

" Failed to implement ( with a great hurry ), Radhakrishnan Committee Reforms Report for NTA "

One of the major suggestions of that Report was to convert NEET into a CBT ( Computer Based Test ), at the earliest, so that there can be NO LEAKAGE of Exam Paper - since there will be NO PAPER

Something which I have been advocating for past many years

And , then to prove my point ( as to how EASY was this ) , two years ago ( July 2024 ) , I launched :

https://www.my-teacher.in/test-basic-details-form

I followed this up with several emails to concerned Authorities 

But no no action

Sorry - Only " Actions of Omissions " !

I urge you to introduce in Lok Sabha on Tuesday :

Service Liability Act  ( 12 June 2019 )

Also refer to 

  https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2026/07/congratulations-shri-narwekarji-speaker.html


 With Regards,


Hemen Parekh


www.ntaNEET.ai 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment