Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Jobseekers take note!

According to Geoffery Battie, Head of Psychology Sciences, at University of Manchester, the formula for a perfect handshake is:
PH =
? ( e2+ve2 )( d2 ) + ( cg + dr ) 2 + ? { ( 42 )( 42 ) } 2
+(vi+t+te ) 2 + { ( 42 ) ( 42 ) } 2
He could have simply said:
Recruiters just don’t like
 Sweaty palms
 Limp wrists
 Gripping too hard
 Lack of eye-contact
According to him, the perfect handshake formula ( before and after the interview ) for impressing HR Managers comprises
 Cool dry palms
 Complete grip
 Firm squeeze
 Medium vigor
 Right hand
 No longer than 3 seconds
In these days of rampant unemployment and rare interview calls, jobseekers cannot afford to overlook any tip!
With regards
hemen parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment