Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 14 March 2011

Where will the jobless go ?





According to a United Nation’s estimate, of the 800,000 persons illegally crossing international boarders annually, 70 % are women.

Possible reason ?

Of the 1.4 billion people living on less than $ 1 a day, 70 per cent are women and girls


May be for them, serving a jail-term for illegal immigration, in a foreign country is far better then starving in their own country !

Unemployment is creating pockets of extreme poverty around the world, with millions going to sleep without food.

How long before an unstoppable tsunami of jobless sweep over the boarders of affluent nations ?

Is there anyone who still believes that such inequity can be sustained forever ?

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth


No comments:

Post a Comment