Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 29 May 2019

CPGRAMS


(  Centralized Public Grievance Redress And  Monitoring System )




Economic Times ( May 28 ) carries following news report :



Highlights :

An upgraded Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) will be launched within the next three months for better ‘optimisation’ of the ‘grievance redressal time’ to shorten the processing period.


This will allow the public to indicate sector /  department wise grievances for faster processing


When CPGRAMS first took off in Modi government’s first year in 2014, it got about 3 lakh grievances. The number rose to 11 lakh in 2018 and is touching 6 lakh as on May 24 this year. .. 

====================================================


Without doubt, CPGRAMS  sounds much more impressive than my earlier emailed suggestion,


I  SIN  >  <  U  SIN  [  18  Aug  2013  ]


I hope  latest version of CPGRAMS implements ALL the features of I SIN > < U SIN


But, this ( Mobile App ) was just one of the 23 Apps that I have suggested over the past 3 years


From the following list , you will find that some have been implemented ( with equally impressive sounding names ):

An App for Everything ?   [  18  Aug  2017  ]



===========================================================================

28  Aug  2019

hcp@RecruitGuru.com


No comments:

Post a Comment