Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 9 June 2019

All the King’s Men …………


All the King’s Men …………




Today’s Times carries following news :




Highlights :

#  PM may seek feedback from the top bureaucrats and seek their active role in
    administration


#  While asking the senior bureaucrats to simplify and streamline administrative procedures
    to make them people friendly


#  Modi had assured them that he would stand by them.
 

#  In the last Pragati meeting, he had asked officials to suggest the next level of this web-
   based interaction to resolve issues related to infrastructure projects 



==================================================


Dear  Narendrabhai ,



In the past 5 years, you have repeatedly urged the bureaucrats to take bold / “ out of the box “ decisions and not get paralyzed by too much analysis



This change ( bias for urgent decisive action ), is unlikely to happen unless you put in place , a formal / structured system which ensures that no honest decisions taken purely in the interest of the nation, gets witch-hunted and the honest mistake-maker  gets penalized , months or years later !



I once again urge you to put in place the following system , on a top priority basis :

To Err is Human     [  20  June  2014  ]


==================================================
10  June  2014
hcp@RecruitGuru.com
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment