Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 27 July 2019

Trying to unravel the Gordian Knot ?





Today’s Eco Times carries following news :





Fresh talks likely as most departments express concerns over provisions; only Indian experts to be involved.

Highlights :

“There is wide divergence on the proposed bill,” one of them said. “Most ministries have expressed concerns and want a thorough examination.” 


The IT ministry will again hold consultations on the bill with representatives of civil society, tech industry executives, lawyers and scientists to seek their views 


“However, all the members will be Indians who will discuss how to guarantee privacy of Indian users.


The consultations will not have any representation from any of the global tech giants or anyone representing any foreign interest, 

=========================================================

As a “ Representative of civil society “, so far , I have  sent more than 40 emails to Cabinet Ministers / NITI Aayog etc , some of which are listed below :

Privacy ? Perish the Thought !                                 [ 18  July  2017  ]



PrivacyForSale                                                     [  26  Aug  2017  ]



7  Pillars  of  Data  Protection  Law                          [  27 Nov 2017 ]





                                      [  20 Mar 2018 ]



Trade  Off  :   Privacy  vs  LiveEasy  ?                     [ 25 Mar 2018 ]



===========================================================================

=====
27  July  2019
Rsvp :  hcp@RecruitGuru.com




No comments:

Post a Comment