Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 14 December 2010

No Mobiles for unemployed Girls ?


                     

County administration ( Panchayat ) of Lakh village ( UP / India ) has prohibited girls from using cell phones.

Earlier it had issued directives to girls, not to,

wear tight clothes

dance on stage at parties or even at home

Panchayat believes that mobile phones were to blame for the rise in elopement and same-caste marriages.

But Panchayat will change its mind if it knew that  girls  too can receive


                        Job  Alerts on Mobile – JAM

Even in a village, having a job vastly improves the marriage-prospects of a girl . Boys simply love a working girl !

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  earth





No comments:

Post a Comment