Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 13 December 2010

JOB SEARCH BY JOB TITLE

Now you can search 2.3 million jobs by their job titles.


For most jobseekers, job title is the most important criteria to be considered while conducting a job search.

Job title is what decides your position in the corporate hierarchy.

Job title determines your professional standing amongst your peers / co-professionals.

Even your ability to negotiate a higher salary depends upon your current designation.

Do not search jobs – Search for the right job title.


Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment