Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 4 November 2011

PARTICIPATORY ADVERTISING

4 Nov 2011

PARTICIPATORY ADVERTISING

Source : Times of India / Nov. 03, 2011 / Excerpts from :

“ Conventional advertising makes way for participatory campaigns “

  • Brands need to create communication that is personal and relevant for consumers

  • How conventional advertising is making way for communication that is participatory, one which is two-way conversation between brands and consumers

  • “ There is an increasing need for compelling content to engage consumers with a brand “….. Simon Bond. .CMO/BBDO

  • Brands are trying hard today to ensure greater consumer engagement

  • As a marketer you need to create experiences that are remarkable

  • If a brand makes full optimization of new age platforms and personalizes its response to its consumers, the brand will immediately become a part of conversation that can have the potential to involve thousands of people
  • Simon Bond :

      • “ We are living in a true social revolution “

  • Deepa Prahalad – Author and Business Strategist  

                  “  The frequency of interaction with the consumer is very  important for building up this trust “

With regards

HEMEN  PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment