Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 July 2013

An Honest Decision ?

Right  Decision  ?   Wrong  Decision  ?



No doubt , there will be endless debates whether Food Security Ordinance was a right decision or a wrong decision

Let no one fool himself by believing that he could have come up with the right decision

There are , simply , neither " Right " nor " Wrong " decisions

Every decision has inbuilt flaws and seeds of failures ; even partial

You , just cannot predict the future !

To the extent of the data available ( at the time of taking a decision ) , you try to " anticipate " what might possibly " go wrong " - and try to build safeguards

Then be prepared to make course-corrections , as you go along

Most important question to be asked - and answered - at this stage is :

Is this an " honest " decision ?

By cheaply - and quickly - distributing grains ( millions of tons of which are rotting under the rains ) , if we can save those 3165 + children ( under age 5 )  who are starving to death every day , then I would say , it is an honest decision 

It is the end result that counts !


Forget the debates

Ask yourself :

What can I do to implement this decision fast ?



hemen parekh




No comments:

Post a Comment