Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 September 2010

NO JOB TAKERS?

15 Sep 2010

NO JOB TAKERS?

Problem of Ashmount Primary School ( London ) is :

It cannot find enough local Math teachers even at 40 pounds per hour.

Because UK produced only 5980 Math graduates in 2009.

Tom Hooper ( Bright Spark Education ) came to rescue of Ash mount and " found " them 100 tale-marketing Math teachers at 12 pounds per hour !

From a Call-Center like remote-teaching service in India, which turned out 690,000 Maths graduates in 2009.

It is another matter that the Indian Call-Center pays them only 7 pounds per hour on a full time basis.

Ash mount assistant head teacher, Rebecca Stacy says, “The kids really enjoy it ".

Would you say, a win-win situation?

May be. But not for the 689,900 graduates who are still jobless!

They have joined the ranks of 38 + million unemployed who have registered with State Employment Exchanges of India.

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment