Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 9 September 2010

POOR MR.SEIDENBERG !

9 Sep 2010

POOR MR.SEIDENBERG !

He got only $ 820 for every employee he laid off !
Absolutely unfair compared to Robert Iger who earned $ 6346 for every worker he sacked.
Here are the details, as reported in DNA Money/Sept. 02, 2010:






















If good old U.S. of A. wants to come out of double-dip recession, it should start rewarding their CEOs  $ 10,000 for every job they ” created ” .

It is about time Wall Street / CEOs / Shareholders started thinking long terms.

With regards

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment