Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 31 August 2019

Imran Khan threatens nuclear war, 'consequences for the whole world ' if Kashmir issue is not addressed

31 Aug 2019 Imran Khan threatens nuclear war, 'consequences for the whole world ' if Kashmir issue is not addressed Read more at: https://lnkd.in/f2UHCeP ==================================== And after decades , some Indian Netas have started saying : " Our bilateral talk ( if any ) with Pak will only be to find out when Pak will quietly handover PoK to India . Nothing else " Of course, Imran is right to say ( mean ) : Nuclear war is NOT a solution ! I suppose, Indian politicians agree . But do they have the courage to bluntly tell the World, people and politicians of both India and Pakistan , that the only way to avoid a Nuclear war is to accept LoC as International Border between India / Pak ? Read : Permanent Solution for Kashmir ? [ 03 June 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fRnzpH8 ========================= hashtagKashmir hashtagNuclearWar hashtagImrankhan hashtagRajnathSingh

No comments:

Post a Comment