Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 September 2019

There is a debate raging on how to REVIVE the ECONOMY

01 Sept 2019 Of late, there is a debate raging on how to REVIVE the ECONOMY , which has been slowing down for the past 4 quarters Having been a Manufacturing Engineering for over 30 years, I know how difficult it is to " accelerate " factory processes , even in the face of a huge unmet market demand for your products It takes , months and years to build up capacities , even if FUNDS ( easily available Bank Loans ? ), are no problem So , is there a way forward to accelerate the ECONOMY ? Yes, if only our Netas , do not hesitate to take some OUT-OF-BOX decisions , mentioned here : MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Towards Nasscom 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment