Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 September 2019

BEST app will have destination alarm, 200 bus stops to get LED scrolls soon

03 Sept 2019 News : BEST app will have destination alarm, 200 bus stops to get LED scrolls soon Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fDUN-_n Highlights : # Real Time Data for commuters # Smart Bus Stops # Each bus to have GPS to track its speed and location # Indicators to display next stop # e-ticket sales to alert control centre of passenger traffic # Frequency will vary based on traffic speed and passenger load # If there's rush at a stop, depot will release more services on the route # The Command Control Centre , which will have : > Video wall will give live position of buses > Movement of bus will be seen on screen, location will be known via GPS > If driver is found speeding, command centre will instruct him to slow down > Centre will alert drivers about traffic jams so that diversions can be made ===================================== Congratulation, BEST - for implementing most ( but not ALL ) of my suggestions sent through following E Mail : PUBLIC TRANSPORT AS A SOLUTION ? [ 15 feb 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fJBMmWP ===================

No comments:

Post a Comment