Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 September 2019

Coal scam case: Court acquits ex-coal secretary HC Gupta

03 Sept 2019 News : Coal scam case: Court acquits ex-coal secretary HC Gupta Special Judge Bharat Parashar said the CBI “miserably failed” to prove the charges against the accused Gupta. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fnq88-Q ================================= Whereas, this order will bring relief to Shri Gupta, it is unlikely to motivate honest babus to take out-of-box decisions , with a sense of urgency in matters of national importance Only method to end Policy Paralysis is : Wiser after hashtag2gScam ? [ 21 Dec 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fj6GbUa

No comments:

Post a Comment