Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 2 September 2019

MeitY seeks views on non-personal data

03 Sept 2019 News : MeitY seeks views on non-personal data Government may also leave it to ministries to define what data should come under policy. Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fq3Fyds =================================== What data, one Ministry may consider " Non-personal ", another Ministry could well treat as " Personal " ! Even for a given Ministry, over a period of time, with rapidly changing technology, that " Non Personal " could become " Personal " , and vice-versa ! To get a clear idea of the ever-changing and dynamic NATURE of DATA , read : Data becomes an Air Molecule : Free to travel anywhere https://lnkd.in/fNR6Sre =============================== hashtagtechnology

No comments:

Post a Comment