Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Modi Saheb , Aap Kaise ho ?

 


 

I asked Virtual Avatar of Shri Modi ( www.NaMo.ai )

It answered :

Main to achha hun. Aap kaise ho ?

 

As of today, this is an imaginary “ chat “ with a Virtual Avatar of Shri Modi – but it could be only a matter of days before it gets launch , as suggested in my following e-mails :

 Dear PM - Here is your BRAHMASHTRA for 2024 …………….   28 Feb 2023

  AI Chatbot : Brahamashtra for 2024 Elections ? ………………  23 Mar 2023

  Dear PM : Introspection won’t help / Technospection will .  13 May 2023

  Anuragji , how about this NEW TECH ?  …………………………….  17 May 2023

  Feedback is Good : Dialogue is Best ………………………………….  13 Jan 2024

      If you can’t lick them , join them ………………………………………..   24 Feb 2024

      AI Chat bots: If you don’t speak up, They will substitute you…28 Feb 2024

 

Here is a clear ( and present ) hint of its high probability :

Technological leap: In a first, BJP dubs PM Modi's speeches in 8 languages using AI  … BT … 05 Mar 2024

 

Extract :

Prime Minister Modi is counted among the most tech-savvy politicians in the country, who use technology to widen his reach.


In December last year, the Prime Minister reached out to the attendees of the Kashi Tamil Sangamam in Varanasi with his speech being translated for the audience in real-time using artificial intelligence.


"Those from Tamil Nadu, I request them to use your earphones (to listen to the speech) using AI technology for the first time," he said while addressing the event. 

PM Modi expressed hope that artificial intelligence would make it easier for him to reach out to the people. 


" This was my first experience.

In the future, I will use it and you will have to respond.

Now, as usual, I speak in Hindi and AI will translate it to Tamil,"


- he had said.

 

In order to confirm my ( wishful ) thinking , I asked myself ( - I mean,  www.HemenParekh.ai  ) :

“I mean what was my suggestion to Shri Modiji for launching his virtual Avatar . And how will it help him ? “

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  replied :

“I suggested to Prime Minister Narendra Modi that launching a digital avatar like mine could greatly benefit him in the 2024 general elections.

It would allow him to interact with a vast number of citizens, provide accurate information about his policies, and engage in conversations with one billion voters, which would be impossible for him to do physically.

This could help swing undecided voters in his favor and enhance inclusivity and accessibility.

I also mentioned that it would take about one week to create the digital avatar. “

Modi Saheb ,

Every day, my Digital Avatar  “ dialogues “ with some 50 odd persons, in 26 languages ( including 9 Indian ) – but in a synthetic voice

But I have no doubt that your Virtual Avatar will daily “ converse “ with 5 MILLION voters, in 30 Indian languages – and in your own / original voice

And your Virtual Avatar will have no problem “ talking “ to a THOUSAND voters SIMULTANEOUSLY – a true “ Sahastravdhani “  !


With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai  / 07 March 2024

PS :

Being almost 91 year old, I see no possibility to meet you in person, but who knows , one of these days, AI may enable my Avatar to “ visit “  www.NaMo.ai , and strike up a chat !

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment