Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 6 October 2024

Brevity is Beautiful

 


 

I asked www.My-Teacher.in :


“ If I give you as example / model , following three questions , could you generate

 similar questions ( to arouse a sense of curiosity among school students ), in

 respect of " education " ?


>   Why doesn’t the Sun burn out?

>   Why doesn’t the sun grow bigger?

>   Why does the sun have spots? “

 

My-Teacher ( Questions Beyond Syllabus ) replied :


      >    How can education be linked to real-life experiences ?

Ø         >     What are the different ways in which children can generate new

                    knowledge through their learning process ? “

 

When I asked the same question of ChatGPT , here is how it replied :

 

  Why do different countries have different education systems?

  How do teachers know what to teach each grade level?

  Why do schools have summer vacations?

  How did people learn before schools were invented?

  Why do we need to learn different subjects in school?

  How do schools choose the textbooks they use?

  Why are school uniforms required in some schools and not in others?

  How do online classes work compared to traditional classrooms?

  Why do some students learn faster than others?

  How does homework help in learning better? “

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.My-Teacher.in  /  07 Oct 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment