Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 October 2024

What are the benefits?

 

Who can use PM's rooftop solar scheme, what are the benefits?

 


Extract:

 

The internet article discusses a new scheme offering a subsidy for rooftop solar systems up to 3,000 watts. This subsidy is applicable to systems ranging from 2kW to 3kW.

 

The initiative aims to promote the adoption of solar energy among residential sectors by providing financial assistance for the installation of rooftop solar plants.

 

The scheme intends to support low-income households by increasing the subsidy rates and facilitating the setup of rooftop solar systems at minimal costs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My Take:

 

How to Sell Solar Roof Top………..23/12/2017

 

"In my past blog, I highlighted the importance of incentivizing residential solar installations to achieve national solar targets.

 

The current rooftop solar scheme's focus on residential sectors aligns with the need to promote solar energy adoption at the grassroots level.

 

Increasing subsidy percentages, as proposed now, can significantly benefit low-income households, making solar energy more accessible to a broader segment of the population."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

R K Singhji Saluting Revolutionary Changes………02/02/2024

 

"R K Singh's emphasis on providing full cost coverage for rooftop solar systems echoes the essence of my previous blog where I discussed the challenges faced by lower middle-class families in accessing solar energy due to financial constraints.

 

By increasing subsidies to 60% and introducing innovative financing models involving public sector enterprises, the government is taking crucial steps to democratize solar power and empower economically weaker sections of society."


Call to Action:

 

To the relevant authorities in the solar energy sector, I urge a continued focus on expanding and refining subsidy schemes to make solar energy more inclusive and accessible.

 

Prioritizing support for low-income households and enhancing financing options can accelerate the adoption of renewable energy solutions across diverse socio-economic segments.


With regards, 

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.My-Teacher.in

No comments:

Post a Comment