Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 2 October 2024

One Lucky : 23 Unlucky ?

 


 

On 5th May 2024 , some 24 lakh students appeared for NEET exam

Of these , only 1 lakh lucky toppers,  will get admissions in 700 + Medical colleges ( Govt + Private )

23 lakh unlucky losers, will go back to preparing for next year’s exam ( or start looking for non-existing jobs )

Despite recent announcement by the Central Govt to start 700 NEW medical colleges, do not expect more than 20 colleges at the most, to come up by 2029 ( next general election time for making fresh promises )

 

Dear 23 lakh unlucky losers :

 

Now imagine yourself occupying the Cool Seat ( ala Hot Seat of Kaun Banega Crorepati )

And presented with the following question :

  To secure admission in Medical College , you need to get at least 700 out of 720 marks ( 180 multiple choice questions of 4 marks each ). To ensure that score, you have following options . You have only ONE chance to select any one option to be lucky . Your time starts now “

Option A  

Ø  Spend one more year in a Coaching Class by paying Rs 3 lakh fees ( money borrowed by your poor parents )

Option B

      >  Forget coaching class. Just keep practicing MOCK TESTS on www.My-Teacher.in

                

You >  Sir , I want an Audience Poll

 

Audience Poll Result >  100 % of Audience voted for Option B , for the following reasons :

 

Ø    www.My-Teacher.in  is  FREE  and does not even require to register / login

Ø    It allows you to “ Generate & Take “ Mock Tests for NEET –JEE – CET ( any number )

Ø    You  can take these Mock Tests on your Mobile – no need to travel anywhere

Ø    “ Test Score History “ page, allows you to keep track of your performance improvement

Ø    When you select incorrect answer, My-Teacher gives feedback shown below .  

 

 Dear NEET aspirants :

Luck happens when “ preparedness “ meets “ opportunity “

 

With regards,

Hemen Parekh

01 Oct 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment