Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 April 2010

Recruitment Software with 2 names !




In Google, if you type  Resume Ranker, you will get 11.4 million results. Typing  Resume Rater will fetch you 75.6 million results.

Search results for these two search-terms are equally wide-spread in Yahoo and Bing.

But, irrespective of the search engine used, both search-terms return same websites on their first page / their second page / may be third page !

It is such unequivocal endorsement that made Recruitment Managers around the world to download 15,000+ copies of this software to “ rate & rank “ 7.8 million resumes.

No wonder Download.com gives Resume Rater , a product rank of 49 out of more than 1300 “ Database Management Soft wares !

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth






No comments:

Post a Comment