Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 February 2011

A Tale of Two Cities

Ø  Bangalore [ India ] /  Oct.2010


Google India announces that it will pay Rs.100,000 [ approx.$2500 ] by way of referral fees to anyone who recommends a software engineer for its India operation [ subject to employment offer from Google and joining ].

Ø  Mountain View [ Cal-USA ] /  Feb.2011

Google USA announces 6,000 job openings and receives 75,000+ job applications within one week. This, despite the fact that Google dropped to fourth rank, as America’s best workplaces [ FORTUNE magazine surveys ],after ranking # 1 in 2007 and 2008.

Google could have saved a lot of referral fees by listing knowledge of Hindi language as one of the eligibility criteria !

With regards

hemen  parekh



Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth



No comments:

Post a Comment