Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 6 February 2011

India hires inmates !




Times of India [ Feb.04,2011 ] reports that leading Indian Corporate like IDBI Bank, Vedanta Group, Sterlite Foundation, Agarwal Packers, Jindal Steel and Flex Shoes will conduct a recruitment drive in Tihar jail and pick 50 inmates to be employed in their business houses.

These inmates have received professional training during their term at the jail, says Sunil Gupta, law officer, Tihar jail.

It is an irony that these very same inmates would have never got
 employment offer, had they not committed some crime and spent time !

If 42 million unemployed graduates who are registered with 934 State Employment Exchanges were to discover that the path to a job begins at Tihar jail, there could be riots to get admitted in Tihar !

With regards

hemen  parekh


Jobs  for  All  =  Peace  on  Earth





No comments:

Post a Comment