Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 26 August 2010

DO NOT BLAME JOBSEEKERS ONLY!

26 Aug 2010

DO NOT BLAME JOBSEEKERS ONLY!

A survey ( Aug. 2010 ) of 2,000 people by Chartered Insurance Institute ( Britain ), revealed following :

·              Average British tells a lie 657 times a year.

·              For this dishonesty, he / she blames the bankers and the members of Parliament.

·              80 % of those surveyed, admitted that chronic lying has become a part of their daily life.

·              90 % of those surveyed, blamed internet and mobile phones for facilitating lying.

So, why single out 4.5 million British unemployed jobseekers for dressing-up their resumes a little bit ?

Around the world, desperate jobless are doing the same !
  
Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment