Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 August 2010

UNEMPLOYED WATCH-OUT!

10 Aug 2010

UNEMPLOYED WATCH-OUT!

Times OF India (Aug. 05, 2010) reports:

Reuters / Ipsol poll on " business attire ", conducted amongst  12,500 executives in 24 countries, found:

How many wear smart dresses to work?



INDIANS TOP SMART POLL


But this is when you already have a job !

My advice to jobseekers everywhere, about to appear for a job-interview:

“Just don’t take a risk. Dress your best. Look smarter than all other applicants waiting to be interviewed. It will boost your confidence. Everything else being equal between two finalists, the better dressed candidate will walk away with a job offer !”



Hemen Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment