Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 June 2010

EQUATION

25 June 2010

EQUATION

Scientists from the universities in Holland , USA and UK

have developed following equation for riding a bike :

Inertia Forces  +  Gyroscopic Forces  +  Effect of Gravity &

Centrifugal Forces

=

The leaning of the body  +  The torque applied to the

handlebars of a bike .

It took them last 3 years to develop this equation.

In the same period, jobseekers everywhere are discovering

following equation :

Getting a job  +  Retaining a job  +  Not getting laid-off

=

Sheer luck  +  Work performance  +  Salary Freeze  +  No

Outsourcing

Have I left out any other factors ?

Hemen  Parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment