Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 June 2010

JUST SEND SMS

10 June 2010

Thank you for sending your resume

I suggest you register on our website  www.CustomizeResume.com

Once you have registered on    www.CustomizeResume.com   there is no need for you to visit any jobsite – not even ours !

Here is why :

We, aggregate / compile / collect,  job-advertisements from several websites. So, you get to see these all, at a single location – our website.

You don’t need a PC/Internet connection in order to search suitable jobs – then find one [ after hours ] and then apply

Everyday, we “match” your resume with 200,000 job advts. &  create “ My Job Alert “ page of 50 perfectly-matched jobs (max)


To see these jobs, from your mobile, send SMS : 

       jam<space>alert ….  to  ……         9756510001
If you wish to see details of any particular job, send following SMS :

       jam<space>detail<space>job no …  to   …  9756510001

If you want to apply for that job, send following SMS :

jam<space>apply<space>job no … to   ..   9756510001

 That’s all ! Within seconds, your resume will get emailed to advertiser.

Repeat this process again and again till you have seen all matched jobs. Some old jobs expire and new jobs get added everyday.

Why do you need PC/Internet when all that you need is your mobile ?

Why should you spend Rs.15/hr at a Cybercafé when you can use our FREE service ?

And there is no reason why you cannot search jobs / apply from your office [ boss notwithstanding ! ].

Do share with friends your unique “ Job Search Game “ . Good luck.

Regards,

HEMEN PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment